- 名词 (Noun)
- A portion of land or territory which the eye can comprehend in a single view, including all the objects it contains.
- A picture representing a scene by land or sea, actual or fancied, the chief subject being the general aspect of nature, as fields, hills, forests, water. etc.
- The pictorial aspect of a country.
- (printing) a mode of printing where the horizontal sides are longer than the vertical sides.
- A space, indoor or outdoor and natural or man-made (as in "designed landscape").
- (figuratively) a situation that is presented, a scenario.
- 动词 (Verb)
- Create or maintain a landscape.
- I do remember a great thron in Yatton field near Bristow-way, against which Sir William Waller's men made a great fire and killed it. I think the stump remains, and was a mark for travellers.