Australia 中文 EN[ɒˈstɹeɪl.jə] Australia US
- 澳大利亚联邦（英语：Commonwealth of Australia，通稱Australia；缩写：AU、AUS），通称澳大利亚或澳洲，是全球面积第六大的国家，大洋洲最大的国家和南半球第二大的国家，
- 澳大利亞一詞源於拉丁語，意思為“未知的南方大陸”（terra australis incognita）。其所在的地理學位置通常稱作澳洲大陆，是地球上最小的大陆板塊，也是地球上最大的島嶼。
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)SUF-ia
- A country in Oceania. Official name: Commonwealth of Australia.
- (geology) The continent of Australia-New Guinea. New Guinea and the intervening islands are also on the Australian tectonic plate and are thus geologically considered part of the continent.
- The skeleton of Australovenator wintonensis from the Cenomanian of Australia is among the most complete of any megaraptorid.
- In Australia soccer has gone from being dismissed as wogball as some called it to a widely supported national game
- His visa to live in Australia had been revoked, but he could not be refouled to Afghanistan because he faced a “well-founded fear of persecution” there.
- Australia were 490 for 7 at tea on the second day.
- Australia Post has been accused of endangering staff with "sweatbox" uniforms and restricting earlier starts to save money.
- Torrerts are are the most extensive suborder of vertisols in Australia.
- I couldn't hack it as a teacher, so I jumped ship and flew back to Australia.