Australian 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)PLAustraliansSUF-an
- A person from the country of Australia or of Australian descent.
- A person from the continent of Australia.
- A language of the country or continent of Australia; Australian (Australian English).
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Australia, the Australian people or Australian languages.
- If we wanted something we could whistle for it - but if the Australians wanted something you'd got to get it for them, or else.
- Yesterday, he [ … ] outsprinted fellow Australian Graeme Brown (Rabobank) and Switzerland's Martin Elmiger (AG2R).
- Special silks in the colours of the Australian flag were worn by the topweights in all Victorian races over the weekend.
- Australian defence adviser 'sacked for refusing to sex up WMD reports'.
- Australian Phillip Inglis is an infamous supergrass.