Clear 中文 EN
- clear (Unix)，Unix与类Unix操作系统中用于清屏的命令。
- Clear (遊戲)，日本MOONSTONE公司在2007年8月24日發售的成人遊戲。
- clear (歌手)
- 名词 (Noun)
- (Scientology) An idea state of beingness free of unwanted influences.
- 1978: ‘Hail!’ Her clear cry echoed off the cliffs like a tantara, and was answered at once by one thrilling shout from a myriad of voices: ‘Hail!’ — Stephen Donaldson, The Illearth War
- launch window; window of opportunity; You have a two-hour window of clear weather to finish working on the lawn.
- The Baggies had offered little threat until the 28th minute, but when their first chance came it was a clear one.
- Can you just run those numbers by me again, please? To make sure I've got them clear.
- Neil Lennon and his players have, in almost no time at all, roared back from trailing Rangers by 15 points in November to ending the year two points clear.
- Hopefully, the possibilities afforded by escaping and unescaping strings are now becoming clear.
Meaning of Clear for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en Clearnet