地球 地球 地球
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)
- The third planet in order from the Sun, upon which humans live. Represented in astronomy and astrology by ♁ and ⊕.
- Of all the transitions brought about on the Earth’s surface by temperature change, the melting of ice into water is the starkest. It is binary. And for the land beneath, the air above and the life around, it changes everything.
- I had no idea what on earth you were on about when you started using those scientific terms. I was totally confused.
- I was terribly scared by Idi Amin's animosity that iron handedly ravaged the earth as if he was from a different planet.
- God commeth from Theman, and the holy one from mount Paran, Selah. his glorie couereth the heauens, and the earth is full of his prayse.
- Earth up a potato crop several times during the season to encourage more tubers to grow.
- If noir is the great urban style of the movies — and it is — then New York City is surely the noirest place on earth.
- Services given by the Sayyids are supposed to be free, but they should receive the Zikat, or one tenth of the fruits of the earth.
- The astronauts were honored with a ticker tape parade when they returned to Earth.
Meaning of Earth for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en Eartha
- en Earthie
- en Earther
- en Earthan
- en Earthman