European 中文 EN[ˌjʊəɹ.əˈpiː.ən]
欧洲人 欧洲的 歐洲人
- 名词 (Noun)PLEuropeansPREEuro-SUF-ean
- person living or originating from Europe.
- person who resides within the European Union.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore EuropeanSUPmost European
- Related to Europe or the European Union.
- (Australia, dated) white (ethnicity).
- Stamps like this were common on furniture made in Australia in the 1st half of last century, when there were a number of Chinese furniture makers in Australia who were seen as competition to 'European Australian' makers.
- Opinion of Advocate General Ruiz-Jarabo, Court of Justice of the European Communities, in Case C-443/02, 12 February 2004 (point 54).
- It catches an American athleticism and energetic team spirit that still seem to smash European notions of ballet classicism, as does its dancers’ selfless manner and their practicelike costumes.
- If England signs into the European single currency before 2020, I'll eat my hat.
- European adventurers found themselves within a watery world, a tapestry of streams, channels, wetlands, lakes and lush riparian meadows enriched by floodwaters from the Mississippi River.