First 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- Of or pertaining to the executive of a particular nation or state.
- Thus, the first argument gives us no reason to think worlds unindividuated by times.
- Furniss pointed out that in 1972, a year before Lycra skinsuits replaced nylon-skirted suits to spark the first swimwear revolution of the modern era, there were 53 world records set.
- The first clinical examination revealed absence of the osteotendinous reflex, a myasthenia and myalgia after flexion of the lower limbs, and dysphonia.
- First we'll tenon this part, then we'll make a mortise that will fit it on that part.
- First identified in 2007 from a child with febrile illness, SAFV are found in the stool of children with nonpolio acute flaccid paralysis and healthy children in Pakistan.
- First lash the great ones, but if thou be wise,
In generall and doe not speciallize.
- Not to floccinaucinihilipilificate your other theories, Graydon, but perhaps it would be beneficial to answer this question first?
- If you hem and haw long enough, someone else will do it first.
- You'll get a better flavour from the chicken if you marinate it first.