First 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- Of or pertaining to the executive of a particular nation or state.
- In addition, this is the first report to suggest the existence of TaVgp04 as a structural protein in siadenoviruses particularly of avian origin.
- Tom Perkins [ … ] is putting his superyacht, the Maltese Falcon, up for sale, just two years after he first set sail on it.
- The vestry meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
- First we'll tenon this part, then we'll make a mortise that will fit it on that part.
- First lash the great ones, but if thou be wise,
In generall and doe not speciallize.
- First identified in 2007 from a child with febrile illness, SAFV are found in the stool of children with nonpolio acute flaccid paralysis and healthy children in Pakistan.
- You'll get a better flavour from the chicken if you marinate it first.
- I'm sick of having to hand-hold every new person we hire. Why can't we train them first?
- Spencer read Greats at Oxford, taking a starred first.