- 俄罗斯联邦（俄語：Росси́йская Федера́ция ，IPA：[rɐˈsʲijskəjə fʲɪdʲɪˈrat͡sɨjə]（ 聆聽），缩写为РФ），简称俄联邦、俄罗斯（俄語：Росси́я，
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)SUF-ia
- A country in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. The Country extends from the Gulf of Finland to the Pacific Ocean, and was part of the USSR from 1922 to 1991. Co-official name - Russian Federation, formerly the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), Capital and largest city Moscow.
- (historical) INF The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (a very common name, although more formally Russia, the RSFSR, was one of several constituent republics of the USSR).
- (historical) The Russian Empire.
- (historical, dated) Rus, the medieval East Slavic state.
- (dated) NC Any of several East Slavic states descended from the Rus, typically including Russia (Great Russia), Belarus (White Russia) and Ukraine (Little Russia or Kievan Russia).
- The North Caucasus are part of Russia by dint of history.
- During the Cold War, Russia and America would each spy on each other for recon.
- The movement spread through much of Europe, including Russia and Scandinavia.
- Russia has many so-called monocities, where most of the town's population is employed by one industry such as car production or commodities output.
- It was a time when Germany still abutted upon Russia.
- A political strategist from Brazil, Paulo Moura, says he has recently applied neuropolitical techniques for senior government officials in Russia.
Meaning of Russia for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en Russian
- en Russias
- en Russians
- en Russianize
- en Russianism