Southern 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore SouthernSUPmost SouthernSUF-ern
- (not in US) from or pertaining to the southern part of any region.
- (chiefly US) from or pertaining to the South, the south-eastern states of the United States, or to the inhabitants or culture of that region.
- Another senate talkathon shaped up today as southern solons fashioned a vocal onslaught against new anti-lynching legislation.
- The southern end of the Rockies plunges gradually along its sharp frontal downflex and passes into the Anton Chico monocline.
- There was a musician on tabla and tamboura, Ed Feldman, a reminder that Ms. Coltrane made music for Vedic meditation for about half her life, eventually founding an ashram in Southern California.