Such 中文 EN
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)
- A surname.
- Recent publications even state that they can differentiate into nonmesodermal cells such as hepatocytes, neurons, or astrocytes.
- I had no idea that one simple comment would set off such a huge argument.
- This may be explained by weak or transient interactions between FECH and mitoferrin or by bridging interactions between proteins such as Abcb10 or Abcb7.
- Such a double-minded person is perhaps hardly recognizable in this world, because his double-mindedness not evident inside the world.
- Such conditions are unfavourable for the installation and flourishment of a fauna and flora over longer periods of time.
- Such sentence and the dameship's cool conceit Roused in the other a maternal heat, Who answered that her daughter was as good As any lordling of her dameship's brood;
- All that hogshit about mental disorders and dream states and such.
- The inquiry’s chair, Alex Gallacher, later looked up flexicuffs on an electronic device, and described them as “basically cable ties”, noting it would be very easy for Nichols to mistake them as such.
- I'd suggest that any "testrionics" are more about men who fear homosexuailty than about feminists who do not seem to fear such.
Meaning of Such for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr suc
- en such
- en suck
- fr suce
- fr sucs