Such 中文 EN
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)
- A surname.
- Further studies are needed to explore the mechanisms underlying neovascularization and neoinnervation of an acellular scaffold and to assess the clinical benefits of such phenomena.
- In such a universe, a dynamic shift may well be nomically possible in a broad sense—in the sense that it is compatible with Newton’s first, second, and third laws.
- Clever touches like this are what make her such a brilliant writer.
- Such incidents create debate about localism, a brand of territorialism that has been practiced at surf breaks around the world for decades.
- Such a progressive shift to prefrontally mediated executive processes may account for the increasing link between processing speed and myelin in anterior regions with advancing age.
- Such ambiguity riled Russia's foreign space partners, who were torn between asking IKI to refly Mars '96 with backup instruments or to pull the plug on the mission. "
- All that hogshit about mental disorders and dream states and such.
- I'd suggest that any "testrionics" are more about men who fear homosexuailty than about feminists who do not seem to fear such.
- The inquiry’s chair, Alex Gallacher, later looked up flexicuffs on an electronic device, and described them as “basically cable ties”, noting it would be very easy for Nichols to mistake them as such.
Meaning of Such for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr suc
- en such
- en suck
- fr suce
- fr sucs