account of 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)
- VT OBS To esteem; to prize; to value.
- Valentine. I mean that her beauty is exquisite, but her favour infinite. / Speed. That's because the one is painted, and the other out of all count. / Valentine. How painted? and how out of count? / Speed. Marry, sir, so painted, to make her fair, that no man counts of her beauty. / Valentine. How esteem'st thou me? I account of her beauty. / Speed. You never saw her since she was deformed?
- In this solid account of the calamitous effect of dry utopianism on New York City, Lerner explains how the Prohibition amendment was passed and why its execution failed.
- The problem with the descriptionist account of date-times is that it gives the wrong truth conditions to sentences like that in CAESAR.
- I need to update my records to take account of the most recent transaction.
Meaning of account of for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en account to
- en account for
- en accounted
- en accounting
- en accountant