accounted 中文 EN[əˈkaʊntɪd] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFaccountSGaccountsPRaccounting
- simple past tense and past participle of account.
- The employees complained that their boss was micromanaging when she insisted that they account for their time in fifteen-minute intervals.
- Nobody can edit the accounting spreadsheet until you unprotect it.
- Members of the Accounting user group can print financial reports.
- And, too, I suffer a vague feeling of unsatisfaction, of regret, of almost remorse, from which I am seeking relief, and of which I shall speak in the last paragraph of this account.
- We've had one strikeout after the other on the Jones account.
- Just about 65 k of Jack's full salaray comes from servicing the Baker account.
Meaning of accounted for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en accounted to
- en accounted-for