actually 中文 EN[ˈæk.(t)ʃ(ʊ).ə.li] US
- 副词 (Adverb)SUF-ly
- (modal) In act or in fact; really; in truth; positively.
- Actually, I had nothing to do with that incident.
- OBS actively.
- Neither actually [ …] nor passively. — Fuller.
- You know that your arrangments for the fight are actually made; that already the British army is commanded by a Franco-British Council of War; that there is no possible honourable retreat for you.
- We clocked in at 7:30, but didn't actually do any work until at least 8.
- The Lib Dems are flirting with a withdrawalist position without actually advocating it.
Meaning of actually for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en actially
- en factually
- en tactually
- en annually
- en mutually