区域, 面积 面积
- 面積在近代數學中佔相當重要的角色。面積除與幾何學及微積分有關外，亦與線性代數中的行列式有關。在分析學中，平面的面積通常以勒貝格測度（Lebesgue measure）定義。
- 名词 (Noun)PLareasPLareæ
- (mathematics) A measure of the extent of a surface; it is measured in square units.
- A particular geographic region.
- Any particular extent of surface, especially an empty or unused extent.
- The photo is a little dark in that area.
- Figuratively, any extent, scope or range of an object or concept.
- Today, a new area of research that similarly aims to mimic a complex biological phenomenon—life itself—is taking off. Synthetic biology, a seductive experimental subfield in the life sciences, seems tantalizingly to promise custom-designed life created in the laboratory.
- (Britain) An open space, below ground level, between the front of a house and the pavement.
- (soccer) Penalty box; penalty area.
- Bendtner's goal-bound shot was well saved by goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi but fell to Arsahvin on the edge of the area and the Russian swivelled, shaped his body and angled a sumptuous volley into the corner.
- SLA Genitals.
- But what do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on? I got no more hands to protect my area!
- The striker crossed the ball into the area and found his strike partner Jones, who headed it into the net.
- The histology of subcutaneous tumor heterotransplants produced by these transformed isolates displayed histologic features of human urothelial carcinoma with areas of squamous differentiation.
- fireside (“ the area next to a fire ” ), lockside (“ the area surrounding a canal lock ” )
- More work is also needed to clarify whether Empoasca onukii injures other plants besides tea, or if there are other empoascan species attacking tea shrubs in these areas.
- Improvements in the focal oxygen supply by HBO ameliorated calcific uremic arteriolopathy in high-altitude areas.
- Action groups are crying out against plans to build on the woodland area.
Meaning of area for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en areal
- en aread
- en arear
- en areas
- en areach