attached 中文 EN[əˈtætʃt] US
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of attach.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore attachedSUPmost attached
- Fond of (used with to).
- I'm very attached to my pets.
- In a romantic or sexual relationship.
- As far as I know, he isn't attached, so I'm going to invite him out on a date.
- I'm not ready to get attached, as I want to continue sleeping around.
- (botany, mycology) Broadly joined to a stem or stipe, but not decurrent.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe ranges from attached to almost decurrent.
- Of a residential building, sharing walls with similar buildings on two, usually opposite, sides.
- The module and attached collection tube were then transported in a sealed bag to the laboratory, where they were further processed under a biohood.
- One side of the wall had the foam egg crating attached with room for a small person to crawl inside.
- Please follow the attached directions when assembling these shelves.
- attached to a friend; attaching others to us by wealth or flattery
- It looks like a good offer, but there are strings attached.
- They were advertising free television sets, but there were a lot of strings attached.
Meaning of attached for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en attachedness
- en attached annulus