- 名词 (Noun)PLbasicsPREbasi-SUF-ic
- A necessary commodity, a staple requirement.
- Rice is a basic for many Asian villagers.
- An elementary building block, e.g. a fundamental piece of knowledge.
- Arithmetic is a basic for the study of mathematics.
- (military) Basic training.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore basicSUPmost basic
- Necessary, essential for life or some process.
- Flour is a basic ingredient of bread.
- Elementary, simple, fundamental, merely functional.
- The Hotel Sparta’s accommodation is purely basic.
- (chemistry) Of or pertaining to a base; having a pH greater than 7.
- SLA Unremarkable or uninteresting; boring; uncool.
- The athiest is destined to Hell fire in the Hereafter. This is because the athiest refuses the most basic belief which is the existance[sic] and oneness of Allaah.
- The government has stripped away some of our basic rights by passing a series of controversial laws.
- With respect to the cytotoxic effects, compounds 2–7 fall into two groups: the alkyl esters ( 2, 3 ) and the mofetil ester 4 on one hand, and the basic heterocyclic esters 5–7 on the other hand.
- Basic table manners were covered in the first day of finishing school, but more followed.
- Many programs were written for the Sinclair Spectrum computer in BASIC.
Meaning of basic for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en basically
- en basics
- en basicly
- en basicity
- fr basicité