bearing 中文 EN[ˈbɛə̯ɹɪŋ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLbearingsSUF-bearing
- A mechanical device that supports another part and/or reduces friction.
- (navigation, nautical) The horizontal angle between the direction of an object and another object, or between it and that of true north; a heading or direction.
- Relevance; a relationship or connection.
- That has no bearing on this issue.
- One's posture, demeanor, or manner.
- She walks with a confident, self-assured bearing.
- (in the plural) Direction or relative position.
- (architecture) That part of any member of a building which rests upon its supports.
- A lintel or beam may have four inches of bearing upon the wall.
- (architecture) The portion of a support on which anything rests.
- (architecture, proscribed) The unsupported span.
- The beam has twenty feet of bearing between its supports.
- (heraldry) Any single emblem or charge in an escutcheon or coat of arms.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of bear.
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- That which bears (whatever this combining form combines with).
- Of a beam, column, or other device, carrying weight or load.
- That's a bearing wall.
- Here, we examine the stability of a non-cleavable Amino-PEG6-based linker bearing the monomethyl auristatin D (MMAD) payload site-specifically conjugated at multiple positions on an antibody.
- After several barren years it was good to see the trees bearing fruit.
- Many people had looked but it was unusual to see these searches bearing fruit.
Meaning of bearing for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en bearings
- en bearing on
- en bearing up
- en bearingless
- en bearinglike