信任, 相信, 信念 信念
- 名词 (Noun)PLbeliefsPREbel-
- Mental acceptance of a claim as likely true.
- Her belief is that this is/is not the case.
- Faith or trust in the reality of something; often based upon one's own reasoning, trust in a claim, desire of actuality, and/or evidence considered.
- My belief is that there is a bear in the woods. Bill said he saw one.
- Based on this data, it is our belief that X does not occur.
- NC Something believed.
- The ancient people have a belief in many deities.
- NU The quality or state of believing.
- My belief that it will rain tomorrow is strong.
- NU Religious faith.
- She often said it was her belief that carried her through the hard times.
- (in the plural) One's religious or moral convictions.
- I can't do that. It's against my beliefs.
- There is a widespread belief that Brenda plays no part in politics. This is not entirely true. For instance, she has very strong feelings on Rhodesia.
- It beggars belief to suppose that corporate policies can always pursue the best interests of a company.
- The athiest is destined to Hell fire in the Hereafter. This is because the athiest refuses the most basic belief which is the existance[sic] and oneness of Allaah.
Meaning of belief for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en beliefe
- en beliefs
- en beliefes
- en beliefful
- en beliefless