- 副词 (Adverb)PREbel-
- In a lower place.
- On a lower storey.
- Further down.
- (nautical) On a lower deck.
- the landlubbers lying down below
- (of a temperature) Below zero.
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- Lower in spatial position than.
- One morning I had been driven to the precarious refuge afforded by the steps of the inn, after rejecting offers from the Celebrity to join him in a variety of amusements. But even here I was not free from interruption, for he was seated on a horse-block below me, playing with a fox terrier.
- Lower in value, price, rank or concentration than.
- Downstream of.
- South of.
- Unsuitable to the rank or dignity of; beneath.
- (stage directions) Downstage of.
- For pump energies below the charge transfer gap, photon absorption by phonon assisted multimagnon excitation feeds energy directly into the magnetic system which is brought to a non-equilibrium state.
- Vibration, applied as a subsensory stimulus (i.e. below the sensory threshold) to the foot improves posture and balance in older adults, patients with diabetes, and individuals with stroke.
- Bright yellow gowns fit them tightly and umbrellaed from their waist to just below the knees.
- To evaluate whether detection of symbiont proteins was possible, we thus designed a specific immunoproteomic approach, described above and discussed below.
- In some cases, the fluidic and elastomeric types combine in a particular application to form elastofluidic combinations, as we shall see below.
- During filming a stuntman was injured as he jumped from a railway bridge onto the roof of a train passing below.
Meaning of below for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en belowness
- en below par
- en belowdecks
- en belowground
- en below decks