bodying 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFbodySGbodiesPT, PPbodiedSUF-ing
- present participle of body.
- Iraqi policemen stacked bodies several feet high in a pickup truck, but some fell out of the truckbed when they drove away.
- The retrospective study revealed that, in the acetaminophen group, the mean value of postmedication body temperature (BT) was significantly higher than that of the premedication BT.
- How did you keep body and soul together before you got your first paying job as an actor?
- Body fat content: retroperitoneal fat (retroperi), inguinal fat, periadrenal fat and armpit fat.
- The stocky Apache released his burden and sank to his knees, his head bending forward and thrusting into the sand as the pain from the gut-shots began to course through his body.
- "I'll fotch her up," volunteered Texas, who had a hyena's hankering after dead bodies.
- The fabric is wicking perspiration away from the body.
Meaning of bodying for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en dying
- en embodying
- en imbodying
- en unbodying
- en bodyism