casts 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFcast
- plural of cast.
- 动词 (Verb)BFcastPRcastingPT, PPcast
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of cast.
- However, with the dainty volume my quondam friend sprang into fame. At the same time he cast off the chrysalis of a commonplace existence.
- We were going to cast him in our new movie but unfortunately he didn't look the part.
- Even Comrade Butt cast off his gloom for a space and immersed his whole being in scrambled eggs.
- Casting my eyes about, I beheld no living object; but was sensible of a very peculiar stirring far below me, amongst the whispering rushes of the pestilential swamp I had lately quitted.
- If you hang about after the show, you can meet the cast.
- If you hang around after the show, you can meet the cast.
- I wonder how it would be to stand right in the beginning of the fast water, at the lip of the pool, and try a cross-handed cast.
Meaning of casts for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en casts off
- en casts away