changed 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFchangeSGchangesPRchanging
- simple past tense and past participle of change.
- This results in hyponatraemia and hypochloridaemia; however, these changes were not seen in calves after experimental bladder rupture [ 31 ].
- He does sometimes half wish to change his life, but it is too difficult.
- The suffix "-able" changes "sing" into "singable".
- Change in acceptance of feedback by adding information based on qualitative analysis p =0.956: comparison of study group and nonstudy group within after routine feedback.
- Changes in colonic topography during the herniation and postherniation period.
- Changes in oscillatory CSF flow at the craniovertebral junction were demonstrated on dynamic phase-contrast MRI by Dujovny, et al.
- Investing in economically and ecologically sustainable growth to fund a German-style municipalisation of new clean energy, we will meaningfully tackle climate change.
- The severity of cognitive impairments in patients with AD correlates with the extent of the above pathomorphological changes.
- Interactions of vesicles with the neurosynapse membrane occur when the calcium level inside the cell changes.
Meaning of changed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en changed hands