changed 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFchangeSGchangesPRchanging
- simple past tense and past participle of change.
- As secretary a young man with a “mobile identity” since his anagraphic data such as his second surname will change in relation to the linguistic decrees of the birthplace.
- The suspect changed his tune when he learned the police had the evidence.
- The choirboys change into their cassocks in the vestry.
- Change in acceptance of feedback by adding information based on qualitative analysis p =0.956: comparison of study group and nonstudy group within after routine feedback.
- Changes in colonic topography during the herniation and postherniation period.
- Changes in oscillatory CSF flow at the craniovertebral junction were demonstrated on dynamic phase-contrast MRI by Dujovny, et al.
- Please readd me to your contact list; my ICQ number has changed.
- When the Katie came through, the town's entire economy and culture changed.
- Interactions of vesicles with the neurosynapse membrane occur when the calcium level inside the cell changes.
Meaning of changed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en changed hands