changes 中文 EN[ˈtʃeɪndʒɪz] US
变化 (change的复数) 改變 (change的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFchange
- plural of change.
- 动词 (Verb)BFchangePRchangingPT, PPchanged
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of change.
- Although the loss was only pocket change to Future, his reputation was in jeopardy, and he couldn't overlook that.To do so would be equivalent to him inviting every fuck-boy to his glass front door.
- He wrested the remote control from my grasp and changed the channel.
- Increases in the proportion of early breast cancer patients and the wide adoption of oncoplastic surgery and neoadjuvant chemotherapy may have contributed to these observed changes in surgical trends.
- Change in acceptance of feedback by adding information based on qualitative analysis p =0.956: comparison of study group and nonstudy group within after routine feedback.
- Changes in colonic topography during the herniation and postherniation period.
- Changes in oscillatory CSF flow at the craniovertebral junction were demonstrated on dynamic phase-contrast MRI by Dujovny, et al.
- Please readd me to your contact list; my ICQ number has changed.
- Investing in economically and ecologically sustainable growth to fund a German-style municipalisation of new clean energy, we will meaningfully tackle climate change.
- World leaders have repeatedly stated that we must act on climate change.