characters 中文 EN[ˈkɛɹəktɚz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFcharacterSUF-ers
- plural of character.
- Overall, this character diversification reflects the polychaetotic or oligochaetotic evolutionary tendencies within this group of F.
- Biddy Gargery (1860/1861) - A character from Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- The cartoon character 'Foghorn Leghorn' was obviously not actually a leghorn because he was much too big.
- To find the first digit in a positive number, stringify it and take the first character.
- I think they would try to humanize the worst villains in history out of their fear that the audience might not like the central character.
- That Ulibarri sees the Ecuadorean Indian as too burdened by a tradition of dehumanizing servitude is perhaps more revealing of his deep-seated Usonianism than of the Indians' real character.
Meaning of characters for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en characters per inch