- 名词 (Noun)BFcitieSUF-ties
- plural of city.
- Lagos and New York City are both the largest cities in their respective countries.
- Did you ever hear of Coronado, the conqueror of New Mexico, the stormer of the seven cities of Cibola?
- In other European cities the president visited this week, people waited for his motorcade to pass to throw insults at him, requiring the police to intervene with batons, water cannons and tear gas.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
Meaning of cities for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en citied
- fr cites
- fr cités
- en citie
- en cites