- 名词 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- A large settlement, bigger than a town.
- São Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America.
- (Australia) The central business district; downtown.
- I'm going into the city today to do some shopping.
- No, your freedom of the city doesn't allow you to ignore traffic fines or drive sheep through rush-hour traffic.
- One, by a lawyer for the City of Nogales, says, “How many non-Hispanic-looking persons get subjected to nonimmigration questions?
- Like C. S. Lewis's Narnia, the southwest tip of Michigan is an accessible escapeland, just an hour and a half from the city yet worlds apart.
- City felt they were victims of an injustice after 16 minutes when Silva's free-kick floated straight in, but French official Stephane Lannoy adjudged that Joleon Lescott had fouled keeper Jorg Butt.
- City will now make the Premier League an even bigger priority, while regrouping and planning again for what they hope will be another tilt at the Champions League next season.
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
Meaning of city for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en cityish
- en citybus
- en cityside
- en cityfied
- en cityward