关闭 (close的过去式和过去分词) 闭
- 闭包 (数学)
- 动词 (Verb)BFcloseSGclosesPRclosing
- simple past tense and past participle of close.
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFcloseCOMcloserSUPclosest
- Sealed, made inaccessible or impassable; not open.
- (of a store or business) Not operating or conducting trade.
- Not public.
- closed source
- a closed committee
- (topology, of a set) Having an open complement.
- (mathematics, of a set) Such that its image under the specified operation is contained in it.
- The set of integers is closed under addition: .
- (mathematics, logic, of a formula) Lacking a free variable.
- (graph theory, of a walk) Whose first and last vertices are the same.
- Libya's opening home match in the World Cup qualifiers against Cameroon will be played at a neutral venue and behind closed doors, FIFA said on Friday. 
- The position of the blindside flanker depends on the proximity of a touch line, so if the scrum takes place close to the left-hand touch line, the blindside flanker will be closest to that touch line.
- We would've been warmer if you had closed the window.
- Close the trap, would you, before someone falls and breaks their neck.
- Big hair went out of style as the 1980s came to a close.
- It's impossible to get across with all checkpoints closed.
- Don't turn the dog loose in the yard before you check whether the gate is closed.
Meaning of closed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en closedown
- en closed in
- en closed out
- en closedness
- en closed set