clothing 中文 EN[ˈkloʊðɪŋ] US
(总称)衣服, 衣着 服装
- 名词 (Noun)PLclothingsSUF-ing
- Any of a wide variety of articles, usually made of fabrics, animal hair, animal skin, or some combination thereof, used to cover the human body for warmth, to preserve modesty, or for fashion.
- An act or instance of putting clothes on.
- The clothing and unclothing of the idols was of special significance.
- OBS The art of process of making cloth.
- A covering of non-conducting material on the outside of a boiler, or steam chamber, to prevent radiation of heat.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of clothe.
- Graphene could change the electronics industry, ushering in flexible devices, supercharged quantum computers, electronic clothing and computers that can interface with the cells in your body.
- And now thousands of funny people with brightly coloured outdoor clothing and maps in plastic mapholders follow in their footsteps, ticking them off.
- The clothing was soaking in a washbin when police arrived to investigate the soldier's modest dwelling.
- Wearability is an important consideration in the design of clothing.