coaches 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFcoach
- plural of coach.
- 动词 (Verb)BFcoachPRcoachingPT, PPcoached
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of coach.
- Moore said Lemaire used centres more like third defencemen, while Leaf coach Ron Wilson likes his centres to forecheck.
- The strong baseball team really roughed up the bullpen in their 34-0 rout against their foes; the coach used nine relievers and they still couldn't get anybody out.
- We talk about the homespunness of Les. He’s a better X’s and O’s coach than he gets credit for.
- He counted off the children as they entered the coach.
- He's been on his soapbox all day about the new football coach.
Meaning of coaches for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr coaches