coasted 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFcoastSGcoastsPRcoasting
- simple past tense and past participle of coast.
- Hue is the capital of Vietnam's North Central Coast economic region
- Two canopy-forming trees, Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and Coast Banksia (Banksia integrifolia var. integrifolia), are typical of these latter rainforests.
- He just coasts through life like it doesn't mean a thing.
- Shoppers at supercenters are usually between the ages of 25 and 49, and more likely to live in the South or Midwest than on either coast.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
- During the Crusade, they encountered the first batch of jihadists near the coast.
Meaning of coasted for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 5
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en boasted
- en coaster
- en costed
- en casted
- en coated