概念, 观念, 设想 概念
- 概念是意义的载体，而不是意义的主动者。一个单一的概念可以用任何数目的语言来表达；术语则是概念的表达形式。狗的概念可以表达为德语的 Hund，法语的 chien 和西班牙语的 perro。
- 名词 (Noun)PLconceptsPREcon-
- abstract and general idea; an abstraction.
- understanding retained in the mind, from experience, reasoning and/or imagination; a generalization (generic, basic form), or abstraction (mental impression), of a particular set of instances or occurrences (specific, though different, recorded manifestations of the concept).
- The words conception, concept, notion, should be limited to the thought of what can not be represented in the imagination; as, the thought suggested by a general term.
- (programming)   In generic programming, a description of supported operations on a type, including their syntax and semantics.
- Clearly, empathy is a Scriptural concept that Christians can put to work in becoming better leaders.
- The company turfed the concept car because the prototype performed poorly.
- The concept of 'sisterhood' was popularly applied to the official organizations for Mormon women, and Mormon co-wives were and are still known as 'sister-wives'
- We show here an innovative technique to detect isolated nanoskyrmions with a current-perpendicular-to-plane geometry, which has immediate implications for device concepts.
- The idea was no sooner mooted, than we were reliably informed that we would have to play down considerably the Muslim component, sheltering behind a broader allochthone scout concept.
Meaning of concept for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en conception
- fr conception
- fr concept
- en concepts
- fr concepts