connected 中文 EN[kəˈnɛktɪd] US
- 动词 (Verb)PREcon-
- simple past tense and past participle of connect.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore connectedSUPmost connected
- (usually with "well-"): Having favorable rapport with a powerful entity.
- (mathematics, topology, of a topological space) That cannot be partitioned into two nonempty open sets.
- (mathematics, graph theory, of a directed graph) Having a path, either directed or undirected, connecting every pair of vertices.
- The operation of the leg is through the activation of two 100 μ m diameter SMA wires connected to a brass micropulley.
- Such graphs are known to be halved graphs of bipartite rectagraphs, which are connected triangle-free graphs in which every -path lies in a unique quadrangle.
- In a seated upright position, participants breathed into a non-rebreathing technician controlled pneumatic switching Y-valve that was connected to a pneumotachometer and mass spectrometer.