- 名词 (Noun)PLconsistentsPREcon-SUF-ent
- (in the plural, rare) Objects or facts that are coexistent, or in agreement with one another.
- In the history of the Eastern Orthodox Church, a kind of penitent who was allowed to assist at prayers, but could not be admitted to receive the holy sacrament.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore consistentSUPmost consistent
- Of a regularly occurring, dependable nature.
- The consistent use of Chinglish in China can be very annoying, apart from some initial amusement.
- He is very consistent in his political choices: economy good or bad, he always votes Labour!
- Compatible, accordant.
- Libertarian paternalism is the view that, because the way options are presented to citizens affects what they choose, society should present options in a way that “nudges” our intuitive selves to make choices that are more consistent with what our more deliberative selves would have chosen if they were in control.
- (logic) Of a set of statements, such that no contradiction logically follows from them.
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- Microlensed double-image quasars have sent a consistent message that the baryonic dark matter consists of a dark population of free-roaming planet mass objects.
- In the early 1980’s its use was abandoned, not because of lack of efficacy, but because it did not achieve consistent treponemicidal penicillin concentrations in the CSF.
- Consistent with this hypothesis, many of the metabolites in cluster 5 are branched chain amino acids and their derivatives, which are known to be metabolized during midlogarithmic phase [22 ].
- Let's lay down the rules right at the beginning, so we are consistent.
Meaning of consistent for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr consistent
- en consistently
- en consistents