- 名词 (Noun)BFconsistPREcon-
- plural of consist.
- 动词 (Verb)BFconsistPRconsistingPT, PPconsisted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of consist.
- Three numbers were taken from “The Shocking Miss Pilgrim,” a 1947 Betty Grable movie whose musical score consisted of posthumously lyricized George Gershwin tunes.
- Until then his life had consisted of low-paying jobs, numberous unemployments, and drug use.
- In English, the third person consists of pronouns such as he, she, it, and they, verbs such as is and has, and most nouns.
Meaning of consists for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en consists in
- en consists of