contained 中文 EN[kənˈteɪnd] US
- 动词 (Verb)PREcon-
- simple past tense and past participle of contain.
- This box contained rat poison, now it contains a dead rat.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore containedSUPmost contained
- Restricted in space.
- The brush fire is now contained, if it doesn't jump the lines it will burn itself out.
- The SUG diet contained sucrose, agar, nipagin and deionised water.
- The geometry is studied by employing the lacunarity measurement, which is associated to the regularity of holes contained in a pattern.
- Especially fungicides that contained famoxadone or fenhexamid decreased the amino acid concentration in grapes.
- Some climbed the masts to unrig her, others rushed into the hold to get out the cargo, and numbers hurried to the cabin to carry off the lighter articles which it contained.
Meaning of contained for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr container
- en container
- en costained
- en continued
- en obtained