conveys 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFconveyPRconveyingPT, PPconveyedPREcon-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of convey.
- The <sarcasm> tag conveys sarcasm in Internet slang.
- The MET tyrosine kinase receptor (known also as the HGF receptor) promotes, among others, cancer growth and metastasis by conveying proliferative, antiapoptotic, and promigratory signals [ …]
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
Meaning of conveys for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en convey