correct 中文 EN[kəˈɹɛkt] US
- 动词 (Verb)SGcorrectsPRcorrectingPT, PPcorrectedPREcor-
- VT To make something that was not valid become right. To remove error.
- (by extension) VT To grade (examination papers).
- VT To inform (someone) of the latter's error.
- It's rude to correct your parents.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore correctSUPmost correct
- Free from error; true; the state of having an affirmed truth.
- With good manners; well behaved; conforming with accepted standards of behaviour.
- Oh, sorry. I stand corrected - it was fought in 1066.
- Nobody has corrected the problem yet, so it's time to rattle their cage.
- As Jasmine told me emphatically, "facts" are knowledge -- of correct practices and their meanings -- and provide the antidote to the comess of mixed ways of knowing and of behaving.
- H. Richard's refusal to ontologize evil is theologically correct.
- There have been a great many theories as to why the zinc is deposited on and alloyed with the metal treated, but I think that the theory of sublineation is possibly the one most correct.
Meaning of correct for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr correct
- en corrected
- en correctly
- fr corrections
- en corrections