cultural 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore culturalSUPmost culturalSUF-al
- Pertaining to culture.
- Some poems, echoing the purpose of early poetic treatises on scientific principles, attempt to elucidate the mathematical concepts that underlie prime numbers. Others play with primes’ cultural associations. Still others derive their structure from mathematical patterns involving primes.
- “He’s an American who overidealizes Paris as a sort of idyllic political and cultural mecca,” Mr. Goldberg said by phone.
- Let us not balance the books of oppression of the deaf on the backs and minds of other oppressed linguistic ethnic and cultural minorities.
- The phrase "stairway to heaven" has a variety of cultural significances.