- 副词 (Adverb)COMdeeplierCOMmore deeplySUPdeepliestSUPmost deeplyPREdé-SUF-ly
- At depth, in a deep way.
- To a deep extent.
- The fracture faces were free of particles, indicating that PDS-His 6 does not dip deeply into membranes, probably representing a monotopic membrane protein.
- The nonstaged option allows the listener a novel-reader’s freedom of imagination and perhaps a deeper immersion in the colors of the score, probably mined deeply in the reading of James Levine .
- Like too many deeply depressed people, she died by her own hand.
Meaning of deeply for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en deedly
- en reply
- en deeper
- en deadly
- en keenly