- 动词 (Verb)BFdescribePRdescribingPT, PPdescribedPREdés-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of describe.
- BEI was neutralized by adding sodiumthiosulphate to the mixture, and the pH was adjusted to be within the range of 7.4–7.65 as described above.
- Calibration of this analysis was achieved using a selection of fossils [72 –80 ] employed in previous dating analyses [78 ,79 ,81 ,82 ], plus a recently described mapanioid sedge fossil [83 ].
- However, various structural and functional differences have been described throughout the septotemporal axis of the DG as well as between the supra- and infrapyramidal blades [32 –35 ].
- In that study, some of the subjects had dreams in which they were slaking their thirst, very much like the dreams of convenience Freud described.
- Longipedlactone L [23 ] was isolated from Kadsura ananosma and longipedlactone H [24 ] from Kadsura longipedunculata as described.
Meaning of describes for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en describest