设计, 图样 设计 設計
- 名词 (Noun)PLdesignsPREdés-
- A plan (with more or less detail) for the structure and functions of an artifact, building or system.
- A pattern, as an element of a work of art or architecture.
- The composition of a work of art.
- Intention or plot.
- The shape or appearance given to an object, especially one that is intended to make it more attractive.
- He turned back to the scene before him and the enormous new block of council dwellings. The design was some way after Corbusier but the block was built up on plinths and resembled an Atlantic liner swimming diagonally across the site.
- The art of designing.
- Danish furniture design is world-famous.
- 动词 (Verb)SGdesignsPRdesigningPT, PPdesigned
- VT To plan and carry out (a picture, work of art, construction etc.).
- The huge square box, parquet-floored and high-ceilinged, had been arranged to display a suite of bedroom furniture designed and made in the halcyon days of the last quarter of the nineteenth century, when modish taste was just due to go clean out of fashion for the best part of the next hundred years.
- OBS VI To plan (to do something).
- The king designed to mount an expedition to the New World.
- OBS VT To assign, appoint (something to someone); to designate.
- OBS VT To mark out and exhibit; to designate; to indicate; to show; to point out; to appoint.
- Download websites should be designed so that those who wish to can just grab and go.
- My Design in this Book is not to explain the Properties of Light by Hypotheses, but to propose and prove them by Reason and Experiments.
- This machine stamps the design into the metal cover.
- The lady did not want to bebother her stylist for an extravagant dress design.
- This machine stamps the metal cover with a design.
- Corn starch, likewise, adds little since its primary functions are to absorb leftover moisture and decrease friction in the diaper area, which is unnecessary with current paper diaper designs.
Meaning of design for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr design
- en designed
- en designs
- fr designs
- en designate