different 中文 EN[ˈdɪf.əɹ.ənt] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLdifferentsSUF-ent
- (mathematics) The different ideal.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore differentSUPmost different
- Not the same; exhibiting a difference.
- At Elizabeth-Jane mentioning how greatly Lucetta had been jeopardized, he exhibited an agitation different in kind no less than in intensity from any she had seen in him before.
- Various, assorted, diverse.
- Distinct, separate; used for emphasis after numbers and other determiners of quantity.
- Similar studies of rats have employed four different intracranial resorbable, slow sustained release systems—surgical foam, a thermal gel depot, a microcapsule or biodegradable polymer beads.
- Unlike most others; unusual.
- These additional alterations emerged independent from the original mutation of the ancestral clone, and many different subclones build a massive intra- and intertumoral heterogeneity.
- Digital signs, Ms. Senese said, offer “immense creativity, flexibility and targetability for different demographics, which was really never an option for out-of-home advertising.”
- These mutations occur in different protein domains, including K1978Qfs*13 and L2058R in cytosolic nucleotide binding domain 1 and T1519Rfs*7 in exocytoplasmic domains 2.
- Different studies point to xanthochymol and formononetin as showing activity against tumoral cells.