directed 中文 EN[dɪˈɹɛktɪd] US
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of direct.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore directedSUPmost directed
- In a manner emphasizing one's point of view.
- (graph theory) Having the properties of a directed graph.
- Other notable Canadian censorship attempts are have had such strong Streisand Effects, they might as well have directed and starred in the romantic drama Prince Of Tides.
- Rhodamine 123, a fluorescent probe that is also a recognized ABC substrate, was similarly directed to the hemosome in a CsA-sensitive manner.
- After the laughter that was directed at him after his first tissy-fit, Mark started to tissy for a whole new reason.