- 名词 (Noun)BFelement
- plural of element.
- (plural only) Outdoor weather, such as wind or rain.
- (plural only) The basic tenets of an area of knowledge.
- (plural only) The bread and wine of the eucharist.
- The subscript numbers after each element are the indices of that element.
- We should attack the enemy's camp now while we still have the element of surprise.
- The micritization of many skeletal elements reveals shallow water conditions [26 ], [27 ].
- In [ 3 ], the author performed an impressive volume of theoretical and experimental studies concerning the hydrologistors as new hydraulic systems and elements.
Meaning of elements for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en elements of surprise