especially 中文 EN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] US
特别, 尤其, 格外
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore especiallySUPmost especiallySUF-ly
- (manner) In a special manner; specially.
- (focus) Particularly; to a greater extent than is normal.
- (focus) Used to place greater emphasis upon someone or something.
- Invite them all, especially Molly.
- Nothing however is without its cost, in both labour and financial expenditure, and it is true that to grow vegetables in a raised bed requires an element of both, especially at the early stages.
- Infants may be limited in their counteradaptations to maternally influenced microbial manipulation, especially at younger ages.
- Sometimes people aren't available for a rousing night of "Netflix and chill." - Can't change someone or fix them. People are who they are, especially as they get older.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial and antinematicidal activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial [ 6 , 7 ] and antinematicidal [ 8 , 9 ] activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
- Especially fungicides that contained famoxadone or fenhexamid decreased the amino acid concentration in grapes.
Meaning of especially for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en specially
- en especiall
- en 'specially
- en expecially
- en specialty