- 名词 (Noun)BFeventPREeven-
- plural of event.
- Fusion events in vivo, particularly in embryonic development, often involve the purse-string contraction of a pluricellular actomyosin cable at the free edge.
- That's the strongest table I've ever seen at a European Poker Tour event
- It is, therefore, of major importance to understand key events in the progression from a compensatory left ventricular (LV) systolic dysfunction to a decompensatory LV systolic dysfunction and HF.
- On the other end was a first-time auction-goer named Chase Bailey wondering ifhe could still get an auction catalogue for the next day's big event.
- I need some warm bodies to volunteer to help with this event.
- I'd like to set straight some misconceptions about recent events.
Meaning of events for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr évents
- en event
- en vents
- fr vents
- en evets