exactly 中文 EN[ɪɡˈzæk(t)li] US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore exactlySUPmost exactlyPREexa-SUF-ly
- (manner) without approximation; precisely.
- Measure exactly so we can be sure it is right.
- The edge is not exactly straight.
- (focus) Used to provide emphasis.
- It was exactly an Eastern gray squirrel.
- He divided the coins exactly in half.
- He did it that way exactly to prove the point.
- His complaint was exactly that she failed to meet the deadline by four days.
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- Signifies agreement or recognition.
- So you're saying that we have only three days left? / Yes, exactly!
- And now I want to know exactly what the lightskirt told you.
- The liftoff will occur in exactly twelve seconds.
- In the land of the gruntometer, everyone should soon find out exactly how noisy.
- Exactly the same procedure can be followed for each-way bets; however, you may not receive the quarter of the win-odds for a place.
- the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
Meaning of exactly for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 6
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en exackly
- en exacter
- en exactor
- en exacta
- fr exacte