- 动词 (Verb)BFexhibitSGexhibitsPT, PPexhibitedSUF-ing
- present participle of exhibit.
- Aprotinin exhibited nearly stoichiometric inhibition of prostasin and matriptase, but was much weaker towards HAT and was completely ineffective versus tryptase.
- These photos and interviews are of everykid, a suffering, struggling, and surviving being who could be living anywhere; Kids should see this exhibit so they realize they're not alone.
- Compared with SNA, BD with arthritis exhibited relatively high levels of glutamate, valine, citramalate, leucine, methionine sulfoxide, glycerate, phosphate, lysine, isoleucine, urea, and citrulline.
Meaning of exhibiting for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en adhibiting
- en cohibiting
- en inhibiting