- 动词 (Verb)BFexhibitSGexhibitsPT, PPexhibitedSUF-ing
- present participle of exhibit.
- Alfuzosin exhibits no pharmacological uroselectivity for any of the alpha-1 subtype receptors, however, it did prove to have less side-effects and blood pressure changes as reported in the literature.
- Reductive dehalogenation effectively removes TBBPA, but the debrominated product bisphenol A exhibits higher estrogenic activity than the parent compound [15 ,16 ].
- On the contrary, on standard bSSFP images, tumors can exhibit similar hypersignal than fat that could be misleading for diagnosis (Fig 3E and 3F ).
Meaning of exhibiting for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en adhibiting
- en cohibiting
- en inhibiting