存在, 生存, 生活
- 动词 (Verb)SGexistsPRexistingPT, PPexistedSUF-ist
- to be; have existence; have being or reality.
- Space is the Phantasme of a Thing existing without the Mind simply.
- You can add existing Web server controls and markup to a user control.
- Simulating others’ actions in our own motor system might help to coordinate the actions using the same mechanisms that exist for interlimb coordination.
- Dissociative identity disorder is a contentious diagnosis: some professionals say the disorder is overdiagnosed; others say it doesn't even exist.
- This may be called milieu control. The Chinese Communist prison is probably the most thoroughly controlled and manipulated group environment that has ever existed.
- TMC coverage is smaller than that of the radio programme carrying the TMC service, therefore white spots do exist.
Meaning of exist for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en existence
- fr existence
- en existed
- en exists
- en existing