exposed 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFexposeSGexposesPRexposing
- simple past tense and past participle of expose.
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFexpose
- (usually followed by to) Vulnerable, susceptible.
- exposed to abuse; exposed to danger
- The government ordered the spies to be terminated with extreme prejudice: they did not want them to expose what they knew in a public trial.
- The diascope (a flat piece of glass) was used to press out the blood and expose the apple-jelly points of marginal growth.
- No doubt he thought he had critically exposed its wrongmindedness and destroyed its claims to acceptance as a serious or coherent theory of law.
- Exposed to the elements, over time the oil had resinified
Meaning of exposed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en exposedly
- en exposedness
- en exposed beam